Crowdfunding investments

Etica Sgr e il crowdfunding

When investing in our ethical funds you can choose to devolve 0.1% of invested capital (1 euro every 1000) in favour of an Etica fund Sgr fund that guarantees microfinance projects and supports high social and environmental impact crowdfunding initiatives in Italy. The projects and initiatives are selected and run by Banca Etica.

With the quota destined to crowdfunding, we help finance high social and environmental impact initiatives promoted by the Banca Etica network through online fundraising campaigns. The contribution supports those projects that reach 75% of their funding target through crowdfunding with the remaining 25% provided by Etica Sgr. The contributions are paid out until the quota devolved to crowdfunding each year is exhausted.

Results of crowdfunding activities

Beginning in 2016 we have devolved 300,000 euros to crowdfunding, helping to finance 33 initiatives selected by public calls to tender.

300,000

Amount devolved

33

Total initiatives supported

12

Initiatives supported in 2018

In 2018, thanks to the crowdfunding quota, we were able to contribute to the financing of 12 initiatives with a high social and environmental impact, for a total of 32,000 euros. The projects were selected through two calls:

In 2017 we gave contributions totalling around 29,000 euros to 10 crowdfunding projects which reached 75% of their funding target, selected through two invitations to tender:

 

 

Before subscribing, please read the KIIDs and Prospectus available from placing agents.

The placement of the “Linea Valori Responsabili” and “Linea Futuri Sostenibili” funds is only available in Italy. For further information, please refer to the Italian version of the website.