On April 2009 Etica SGR conformed to the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) by United Nations. PRI is a document to be subscribed by financial investors in order to include social responsibility, environmental and fair governance issues and principles in their activity.
Those who subscribe PRI have to conform to the following principles:
- Incorporate ESG issues into investment analysis and decision-making processes;
- Be active owners and incorporate ESG issues into our ownership policies and practices;
- Seek appropriate disclosure on ESG issues by the entities in which we invest;
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the Principles within the investment industry;
- Work together to enhance our effectiveness in implementing the Principles;
- Each report on our activities and progress towards implementing the Principles.
For more informaton www.unpri.org
01 April 2009Engagement Responsible finance Network