The Board of Statutory Auditors is composed of three standing auditors and two alternate auditors, appointed by the AGM which also appoints its Chairman, to hold office for 3 years and its members may be re-elected. The current Board of Statutory Auditors was appointed by the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of 30 April 2019 and will remain in office until the approval of the financial statements for the financial year ending 31 December 2021.
The requisites, functions and responsibilities of the Board of Statutory Auditors are governed by law.
Composition of the board of statutory auditors
- Massimo Gallina – Chairman
- Giorgio Iacobone – Standing Auditor
- Paolo Salvaderi – Standing Auditor
- Annunziata Melaccio – Alternate Auditor
- Tommaso Zanini – Alternate Auditor