The Board of Statutory Auditors is composed of three standing auditors and two alternate auditors, appointed by the AGM which also appoints its Chairman, to hold office for 3 years and its members may be re-elected. The current Board of Statutory Auditors was appointed by the Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of 27 April 2022 and will remain in office until the approval of the financial statements for the financial year ending 31 December 2024.
The requisites, functions and responsibilities of the Board of Statutory Auditors are governed by law.
Composition of the board of statutory auditors
- Massimo Gallina – Chairman
- Giuseppina Manzo – Standing Auditor
- Paolo Salvaderi – Standing Auditor
- Federica Mantini – Alternate Auditor
- Tommaso Zanini – Alternate Auditor