In the 2015 engagement activities, we will focus our attention on themes related to nutrition and environmental protection, asking to the companies in which we invest to adopt specific practices related to:
- The protection of labor rights along the supply chain in the agricultural industry
- The substitution of palm oil from food recipes
- The application of a more transparent communication in terms of GMOs
- The traceability of ingredients along the supply chain
- The definition of quantitative CO2 reduction targets
- The commitment to measure the company’s carbon footprint
- The reduction of water consumption in industrial production and agriculture.
Moreover, we will continue to pay attention to the issues addressed in previous years, such as the application of social and environmental accountability best practices, the definition of top-management remuneration plans and human rights protection along the supply chain.
The “Dialogue with Companies” covers the issues faced during the 2015 engagement with 27 Italian and foreign companies with whom Etica Sgr actively dialogues on behalf of the 100,000 subscribers of the “Valori Responsabili” funds.
Etica Sgr’s interventions and voting at shareholders’ meetings
Etica Sgr’s voting, through web platform, at shareholders’ meetings